Grace Crossing Baptist Fellowship, a CBF Congregation located in Charlotte, NC is interested in hiring a Part-Time Associate Minister of Youth and Administration.
Primary Responsibilities will be:
Ministry to Youth and Families – 10-12 Hrs. Per week
- Sunday Morning Youth meetings during regular Sunday School time
- Follow up with youth and their families
- Other regular meetings as desired – Sunday Nights, Wednesday Nights, etc.
- Plan and coordinate youth events, retreats, camps, etc. as desired.
- Recruit and coordinate volunteers
- Work with the Senior Minister and the Church Leadership in the overall vision and ministry of the church
- Church Payroll and Budgeting utilizing Quickbooks
- Maintaining church financial records utilizing Quickbooks
- Production of Church Newsletter/Worship Guide
- Assist the Senior Minister with administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned
Salary range will be approximately 20k yearly, based on qualifications and experience. Experience in ministry with youth preferred but not necessary. Applicants must be currently enrolled in or have already completed a degree from an accredited University or Seminary in a ministry related field, or have previous experience working in a similar church environment. Experience with Quickbooks Non-profit addition is a plus, but not necessary as training will be available.
position is open to any race or gender. If interested, please submit a
resume and cover letter to Rev. Jason Blanton at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 5600 Rocky
River Rd., Charlotte, NC 28215.